German style fried potatoes
Warm and tasty dinner for busy family
- October 25, 2018
- Print this
- 4 pieces of bacon
- 4 medium red potatoes quartered
- 1/2 big sweet onion black pepper
- 2 rotisserie chicken breasts chopped
- Step 1
- Chop the two rotisserie chicken breasts, onions and potatoes.
- Step 2
- Cut the bacon.
- Step 3
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat render the bacon and the onions until golden brown. Add the chicken and potatoes.
- Step 4
- Fry potatoes until golden brown and crispy on all sides.
- Step 5
- Season with a pinch of black pepper and salt.