- 1 c couscous.
- 1 1/4 c of water.
- 2 Tbs unsalted butter- divided.
- 1/4 c powdered sugar.
- Coconut flakes your favorite nuts, more powdered sugar.
- In a medium pot, add water and 1 Tbs of butter and bring to a boil.
- Add couscous and continue boiling for 1 minutes.
- Cover and remove from heat, let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Fluff couscous lightly with a fork, add 1/4 c of powdered sugar and the remaining butter and continue fluffing until all are incorporated.
- *Top with nuts, raisins, dried cranberry, coconut flakes and more powdered sugar.